1) S.poormohammadi, 2010, water harvesting techniques using of cloud seeding technique in Gavkhoni catchment , Proceedings of the Second Conference on watershed issues in the watershed and river Karun, Agricultural and Natural Resources Research Center in Charmahal va Bakhtiari.
2) s.poormohammadi, 2011, cloud Seeding, a new technique to mitigation of drought and climate change impact (case study Govkhuni catchment). Proceedings of the Seventh National Conference on Science and Engineering Watershed, Rangeland and Watershed Engineering Department, IUT, Isfahan.
3) s.poormohammadi, F.Golkar,2011, Analysis of the cloud seeding feasibility study in the catchment (Case Study: Orumieh basin), Fourth National Conference of Water Resources Management, Amirkabir University of Technology.
4) s.poormohammadi, F.Golkar,2011, feasibility study of cloud seeding in the Azarbayejan proviance, National Conference on Applied Research in Water Resources, Zanjan university.
5) s.poormohammadi, 2012, water resources management with cloud seeding project(case study: central of Iran), Eighth National Conference on Watershed Management Science and Engineering, University of Lorestan.
6) s.poormohammadi, M.khalili, 2013, cloud seeding Appropriate way for climate change impact,( Case study: Hamedan province), first conference of drought hydrology in Kordestan university .
7) s.poormohammadi, M.khalili, 2013, assessment of the cloud seeding possibility using meteorological parameters (case study: Hamedan), the first Conference of Meteorology, Environmental Science and Technology Center, Kerman.
8) S.H. Tabatabai, S.Poormohammadi, Review and feasibility study cloud seeding with using fuzzy logic techniques and hierarchical method, the first Conference of Meteorology, Environmental Science and Technology Center, Kerman.
9) F.Golkar, s.poormohammadi, 2013, Cloud seeding strategy to cope with the consequences of climate change and mitigate drought effects in catchment. Ninth National Conference on Watershed Management Science and Engineering, University of Yazd.
10) M.khalili s.poormohammadi, 2013, Investigation of heavy rainfall affected by general circulation models (case study: Nozhe station of Hamedan), National Conference on Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
11) s.poormohammadi, F.Golkar,2013, economical assessment of increasing water resources to help Cloud seeding technology in the catchment of Rafsanjan, Iran’s Fifth Conference on Water Resources, Beheshti University.
12) s.poormohammadi, M.khalili, 2014, Evaluation of uncertainty in future periods of drought by using fine-scale view of general circulation models (case study: Nozheh station Hamedan, Fifth Conference of Water Resources, martyr Beheshti University.
13) s.poormohammadi, M.H.Rahimian, 2014, Assessment of Climate Change impact and cloud seeding on yield of dry land wheat (Case Study: Khuzestan), Second National Conference on Climate Change and Food Security, Isfahan.
14) M.khalili s.poormohammadi, 2015, Effects of climate change on heavy rainfall in future periods of the West Country, The first conference of the water crisis in Iran and the Middle East, Iran.